hello!
my book iz almost finished!!!!! should be done by Monday next week. hopefully.
anyone and everyone who iz reading this plz tell all ur friends that visit this blog that i am BACK!!!!
also, i have figured out a way to self publish bookz on kindle. if anyone iz interested just say so.
i would also recommend for all writers to get the magazine Writer's Digest. it iz an amazing magazine that has helped me a lot!!!
i will post again tomorrow. thnx for commenting!!!!
also, another update. the name of my first book has been replaced. Since Excalibur is a very common book name i have changed it to Fire Heart.
6 comments:
YAY!!! FIRST COMMENTER!!! so, how's everything bin going? are you finishing well? email me and let me know how its goin'!! cali sed she's willing to edit ur book if u wuld like her to, when u send it to us. BTW, i left some comments on some of ur older postings. :)
O My Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to read it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will try to get the magazine, I also know that a book called "Writing Magic: creating stories that fly." by Gail Carson Levine, helped me develope my characters, so any future writers that may help you.
Hey! as ashtater5 said, I am willing to help edit your book if you would like. I won't be offended if you say no. if you do want me to, you can email it to me. anyway, so thrilled to hear about your book! :) please check out my site, the url should be included. if you like, i'll do a review on my site. anyway, good luck! can't wait to read the book!
Glad to hear it's almost over for you. Then you can celebrate. Really looking forward to reading something different.
Cheers,
~Sam
Hey.
cool blog.
i was just randomly scrolling through blogs when i found this one.
it's pretty cool, yeah.
but my friend says that you copied their idea.
the book, yeah.
they just told me to get you to stop.
so i'm here, yeah.
and we want you to stop.
just end it.
kapeesh?
I am SUPER exited about ur book!! I can't wait to read it all!!
Post a Comment